Sunday, February 10, 2019, 9:30 a.m., River Grove Picnic Area
Grab your Valentine and spend this romantic morning breathing heavy and romping through the snow! The scenic trail through North Chagrin Reservation in the Cleveland Metroparks is the perfect romantic setting complete with a view of Buttermilk Falls. A jaunt through Strawberry Fields and Squire’s Castle are sure to get your blood pumping. Then, just when you don’t think you can take anymore, you will finish the course on a trail that will definitely get your heart racing.
Once you cross the finish line, head into the heated shelter for cheesy love songs and a DIY hot cocoa bar.
- Details coming soon!
- Race day starting at 7:30
North Chagrin Reservation’s River Grove Picnic Area
Chagrin River Road,(between Chardon and Wilson Mills Roads)
Willoughby Hills, OH 44094
- Top 3 overall male and female, then 1st place in following 5-year age groups:
15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74 and 75+
- The classic Dirty Love mug in a new (top-secret) color! Fill it from our DIY hot cocoa bar after the race.
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
- $35 Early Registration / $40 February 1 – 10
- Refund Policy
- Other Policies – Dogs, Strollers, Age Requirements, etc.