Frosty 5 is proudly sponsored by:
Sunday, December 24, 8:00 a.m., Downtown Hudson
Escape from the hustle and bustle of the holiday season by donning the ugly sweater your Aunt Marge knitted for you last year and running the 5th annual Frosty 5 Mile or Mistletoe Mile Fun Run presented by Summa Health Wellness Center. This Hudson tradition is your opportunity to have some holiday fun and do some good. The race is walker and stroller friendly, the sweater contest is hilarious, and the Mistletoe Mile is perfect for the kids! Come on out and don’t be surprised if you see Santa and several reindeer in the race!
Need to finish your Holiday shopping? Look no further than the Merchants of Hudson. These deals are good from race morning through December 30th.
2017 MOH Specials – Frosty5
2017 Frosty 5 benefits Destination Hudson!
Baskets donated by local merchants with be raffled immediately after the finish of the race. (ALL TICKETS MUST BE DROPPED INTO BASKETS BEFORE RACE STARTS)
Ticket pricing -Ticket Pricing: $5 each / 5 for $20 / 15 for $40
Tickets can be purchased online during registration or at Destination Hudson. Tickets can be purchased in person at Hudson Visitors Center or at Packet Pickup.
2017 participating merchants include Malted Meeple, Goldfish Swim School, Hudson Ace Hardware, CycleBar, Keller Williams, Kurtz & Co, Rosewood Grill, 3 Palms/Flip Side/One Red Door, Lager & Vine, CycleBar, Gwendolyn Elizabeth, PepsiCo, All-Around Cyclery, First National Bank, Peachtree, Viva Bene Gourmet, , North End , Summa Wellness Institute, Brew Kettle, Connecting for a Cause, Peace Love & Little Donuts, Great Clips, HopTree Brewery, Hudson’s Restaurant and Orangetheory Fitness. In addition, thanks to 1960’s racer John Stafford, we have an authentic Soap Box Derby car in the mix. More coming soon!
All basket raffle proceeds will benefit Destination Hudson, a 501c3 corporation, which runs The Hudson Visitor Center located in the Historic Town Hall building, adjacent to The Green and across the street from Vertical Runner.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday, December 22nd
- 4-7:00p.m – Early Packet Pickup at Summa Health Wellness Center, 5625 Hudson Dr.
Saturday, December 23rd
- 4-7:00p.m. – Early Packet Pickup at Vertical Runner, 112 N. Main Street
Sunday, December 24th
- 7-8:00a.m. – Packet Pickup at Vertical Runner, 112 N. Main Street
- 7-8:00a.m. – Race Day Registration at Hudson Visitors Center, 27 East Main Street
- 8:00a.m. – Mistletoe Mile Fun Run
- 8:30a.m. – Ugly sweater contest just prior to the 5 mile start
- 8:30a.m. – Frosty 5 Mile with post race refreshments from First & Main
- 9:45a.m. – Destination Hudson Holiday Basket Raffle drawing
- 10:00a.m. – Stores open for Merchant Specials!
- 5M – Top 3 overall male and female, then top 3 places in following 5-year age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70+
- Ugly sweater contest – Vertical Runner Giftcards
- 5 Mile – Heathered Navy/Charcoal, Space Dyed Beanie Hat embroidered with Frosty!
- Mistletoe Mile participants will receive a collectible ornament (1st 200 registered)
- $30 Early Registration / $35 December 1st through December 24th
- $10 Mistletoe Mile!
- Refund Policy
- Other Policies – Dogs, Strollers, Age Requirements, etc.