Saturday, September 17th, 9:00 a.m., South Mastick Picnic Area
This race rocks out and back on the flat, fast bridle trail next to the Rocky River. You won’t get wet (unless you jump in) but you will get ‘Dirty’ Underwear!
You read that right. Swag for the 3rd to last Dirty Trail Series event is a pair of undies! Now you can dress head to toe in your DTS gear.
Don’t miss out, sizes are limited. Sizing chart available during registration.
Early registration extended through Monday, September 12th!
An out and back course on the Rocky River Reservation bridle path beginning at South Mastick Picnic area, turning around at Cedar Point road, and finishing back at South Mastick.
- Race day starting at 7:00
Cleveland Metropark’s South Mastik Picnic Area
Valley Parkway (1/2 mile south of Puritas Ave.)
Fairview Park, OH 44126
- Fluids available at the 5k turnaround
- Top 3 overall male and female, then 1st place in following 5-year age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70+
- 10K – “Dirty” Underwear
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
$35 Early Registration EXTENDED THROUGH MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH! / $40 September 13 – 16 / $45 Race Day