Saturday, September 17th, 9:00 a.m., South Mastick Picnic Area
This race rocks out and back on the flat, fast bridle trail next to the Rocky River. You won’t get wet (unless you fall in) but you may get Dirty!
An out and back course on the Rocky River Reservation bridle path beginning at South Mastick Picnic area, turning around at Cedar Point road, and finishing back at South Mastick.
- Race day starting at 7:00
Cleveland Metropark’s South Mastik Picnic Area
Valley Parkway (1/2 mile south of Puritas Ave.)
Fairview Park, OH 44126
- Fluids available at the 5k turnaround
- Top 3 overall male and female, then 1st place in following 5-year age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70+
- 10K – “Dirty” Underwear
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
$35 Early Registration / $40 September 7 – 16 / $45 Race Day