Saturday, June 17th, 8:00 a.m., Egbert Picnic Shelter
What the heck is a hurdy durdy? Who knows! It is fun to say and even more fun to run. This new addition to the Dirty Trail Series is 5 miles on the rugged single track of the Buckeye Trail. Burning River participants get to experience this portion of trail after their first 20 miles, you get to run it on fresh legs!
Sign up, set your alarm, and lose yourself in the woods on a summer morning. Take a break from your daily grind and grind out a few miles instead. You won’t regret it. Oh and don’t forget – hurdy durdy hurdy durdy hurdy durdy!!
- 5 Miles
- Fluid stations located at miles 1.25, 2.5, and 4
- Race Day at Egbert Picnic Shelter, 7:00-8:00 a.m.
Gorge Parkway, off Egbert Road in Walton Hills, 44146
Bedford Reservation, Cleveland Metroparks
- Top 3 overall male and female, then 1st place in following 5-year age groups:
14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70+
- Dirty Trail Series Sport Towel
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
$30 Early Registration / $35 June 6 – June 16 / $40 Race Day