Reach new milestones with us on Ohio’s most beautiful trails! The 2022 OHIO ENDURANCE SERIES includes nine fully supported trail races with distance options ranging from 10 miles to 50k. Every race will include the quality swag, foolproof course marking, and attentive aid stations that you expect from us. And this year we’re ramping up the fun with post-race socials and Ohio Endurance Athletes of the Year awards! Check out the perks below, mark your calendars, and set your goals for the year ahead!
EACH RACE INCLUDES
- High quality custom OES jacket or gender specific race logo tech tee
- Race sticker to show off your accomplishment
- Finisher medal to add to your collection
- Flexible deferral and transfer policies
- Well marked courses in scenic locations
- Aid stations that aim to please
- Post event socials to celebrate with your new friends
- OES races are hiker, rucker, runner, and pet friendly – EVERYONE is welcome and can earn rewards!
- Ohio Endurance Athletes of the Year series competitions
- Most points earned
- Most miles/k’s completed
- Earn rewards for distance milestones and race combos
- 50, 100, 150, and 200 Mile Clubs
- State Park Star (1 race each at Mohican, Salt Fork, and Burr Oak)
- Mo Miles (Spring & Fall Mohican races, any distance combo)
- Yeti Award (Bigfoot & Summer Sasquatch races, any distance combo)
- No special series registration required – all participants automatically included!
CLICK HERE for more information on these 2022 Ohio Endurance Series races