Tues, July 4, 2023
4 Miles – Road
We want YOU to celebrate America’s birthday with us on one of the most popular running days of the year! Start your holiday in historic Downtown Hudson with a 4 miler through picturesque neighborhoods. Cool down after with a stroll down Hudson’s traditional American “Main Street.”
The whole family will love this one – the flat route is walker and stroller friendly, and everyone gets a finisher medal! Seasoned runners will appreciate the long, straight stretches that make this course a fast one.
2023 course map coming soon!
Donations benefit Destination Hudson.
Something awesome TBD!
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 Male and Female in the following 5-year age groups:
19 & Under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70 & Over
- Regular Registration (through Jun 23): $25
- Late Registration (Jun 24 – Jul 4): $30
RACE DAY DETAILS
- Start Time: 9:00 A.M. No cutoff time.
- Packet Pickup begins at 7:30 A.M.
- Water Stops are located at the corner of Atterbury & Brentwood (mile 1 and 2.5). Participants are encouraged to carry a water bottle. Additional treats will be provided at the finish line.
- Four on the 4th is one of several Western Reserve Racing chip-timed road races designed for casual runners and walkers, as well as more competitive participants.