Fully supported trail races of varying distance and difficulty in Ohio’s best parks. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for up-to-date information. Check out the race details and find one (or more) that is right for you!
EACH RACE INCLUDES
- High quality custom OES jacket or gender specific race logo tech tee
- Race sticker to show off your accomplishment
- Finisher medal to add to your collection
- Flexible deferral and transfer policies
- Well marked courses in scenic locations
- Aid stations that aim to please
- Post event socials to celebrate with your new friends
- OES races are hiker, rucker, runner, and pet friendly – EVERYONE is welcome and can earn rewards!
- Ohio Endurance Athletes of the Year series competitions
- Most points earned
- Most miles/k’s completed
- Earn rewards for distance milestones and race combos
- 50, 100, 150, and 200 Mile Clubs
- State Park Star (1 race each at Mohican, Salt Fork, and Burr Oak)
- Mo Miles (Spring and Fall Mohican races, any distance combo)
- Yeti Award (Bigfoot and Summer Sasquatch races, any distance combo)
- No special series registration required – all participants automatically included!