We are offering the highest end equipment available in the market – MyLaps BibTag. This is the same equipment used at major events around the world including the Boston, Houston, and Chicago Marathons. Start/finish lines from 12 feet to 36 feet wide with primary and secondary systems to protect against catastrophic failure. As race directors ourselves, we put on over 20 running races a year including the Burning River 100. This assures you receive accurate and reliable timing for your event from staffing that understands your needs and the participants’ needs. Our staff is the same staff that manages all of our own events. The hardware, software, and staffing are assets that are not oriented towards market entry offerings geared on cutting corners. With that said, we will not be underbid. Feel free to contact us to discuss and conduct a cost comparison.
- 4 Meter, 8 Meter, 12 Meter wide systems with primary and secondary systems.
- Bibs, Safety Pins, Participant Labels
- Results uploaded to web site at periodic intervals during the event and within 5 minutes of the last finisher.
- Hard copy posted during the event after every 30-50 finishers.
- Post-Race Email to All Participants within 15 minutes of last finisher.
- Race Day Registration Supervision – you supply the volunteers, we will manage/train.
Timing Fees – Additional Services
- Custom Full Color Bib
- Live Results – scan QR code on bib or type info on Smartphone/Computer.
- Live Results – Facebook, Twitter, & Email updates as they cross timing points.
- Live Results – Text Updates
- Race Day Registration Staff for all registration activities.
- Promotion at all of WRR races – we currently own over 30 of our own events.
- Listed in Race Calendar on our web site.
- Race Calendar Listing in the WRR Bi-Monthly Newsletter for (90) days prior to the event date. Distributed to more than 15,000 email addresses (all active runners).
- Registration Page
- Registration Management (answer emails, process refunds, run reports, etc.)
- Event Page on WRR Website
- Feature Article in WRR Newsletter – up to 150 words.
- Web Site Banner Advertising
- Additional Race Clock
- Fender Sound System with 500 Watt output, wireless microphone, multiple sound inputs.
- Professional Lightweight Megaphone
- Provide, Setup, and Teardown of aid station to include tables, paper cups, water, etc.
- Course Design & Certification