Sun, February 12, 2023
15k & 8k Trail Race
Part of the Dirty Trail Series – Hikers welcome!
Grab your Valentine or your bestie and spend the morning breathing heavy and romping through the snow! Afterward, cozy up in front of the fireplace in the heated shelter. We’re bringing back the hot chocolate bar this year – warm up with your own special creation and some Valentine treats!
The bridle trail through North Chagrin Reservation in the Cleveland Metroparks is the perfect setting to get your heart pumping in the woods. Run or hike one loop (8k) or two (15k).
Click here to view the 2023 Dirty Love course map: 8k = one loop; 15k = two loops
- Classic Dirty Love Mug
- Dirty Trail Coffee locally blended for us
- Fleece Headband with Dirty Trail Series Logo
- Nathan Reflective Locking Run Laces
- Microfiber Towel 14″x32″ with Dirty Trail Series Logo
- Kleen Kanteen Dirty Trail Series Pint Cup
Awards for each event:
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 Male and Female in the following 5-year age groups:
29 & Under, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70 & Over
BECOME A DIRTY VIP
Dirty Trail Series VIP Members receive the following benefits:
- Entry to all 2023 Dirty Trail Series events
- An additional entry to Muddy Paws 2 Mile Dog Run
- 50% one-time discount on Dirty merchandise
- 15% discount on a pair of trail shoes at Vertical Runner
- Swag for each race
- Special VIP race bib
- Invitation to the Dirty Series Awards Party (includes lunch and raffle)
- $370 value for $300 (19% savings!)
When you register for Dirty Love, select the Dirty VIP Membership Bundle.
- Early Registration (through January 12)
15k – $45
8k — $30
- Regular Registration (January 13 – February 1)
15k — $50
8k — $30
- Late Registration (February 2-12)
15k — $55
8k — $35
RACE DAY DETAILS
- Start Time
15k – 9:00 A.M. (3 hour cutoff)
8k – 9:15 A.M.
- Packet Pickup: 7:30 A.M.
- Fluid Stations: Fluid stations on course. Participants are encouraged to carry a water bottle.
- Dirty Love is part of the Dirty Trail Series, featuring races from 5k to half marathon distances on some of the best hiking and bridle trails in Northeast Ohio.