Saturday, August 22nd 2020, 4:00 am – Sunday, August 23rd, 10:00 am
Note: This race has been rescheduled for Saturday, August 22nd 2020. If the race cannot be held as scheduled, all entrants will be given the option to defer to 2021, 2022, or 2023.
The 14th Annual Burning River Endurance Run & Relay is an exciting 100 and 50 mile solo run and 100 mile relay held in Northeast Ohio. The race travels through several of the region’s most scenic areas, including the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and the Summit Metro Parks.
The out and back course begins in Downtown Cuyahoga Falls. The 100 mile run and relay follow the scenic Cuyahoga River Valley Corridor to the halfway point at Silver Springs Park in Stow before turning around and heading back to Cuyahoga Falls. The Front 50 mile distance option begins in Cuyahoga Falls and finishes at Silver Springs. The Back 50 mile race begins at Silver Springs and finishes in Cuyahoga Falls.
The 2020 Burning River 100 is a Western States qualifier, the 3rd leg of the Midwest Grand Slam of Ultarunning, and a UTMB qualifying race!
Based on the ITRA’s point system, we are anticipating our event will receive 5 points. You can find more details at the following link: https://itra.run/page/292/
|100 Mile||Front 50 Mile||Back 50 Mile||4 Person Relay*||8 Person Relay*|
|Registration through 12/31||$225||$125||$125||$112.50||$81.25|
|Cut Off Time||30 hr||15 hr||16 hr||27 hr||27 hr|
|Start Time||4 A.M.||5:30 A.M.||6 P.M.||7 A.M.||7 A.M.|
* Please note – This pricing is per person. Team members register and pay individually.
RUN FOR FREE!
-Waive your registration fees by raising money for our local parks!
-Sign up to raise funds for the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Summit Metro Parks Foundation to help ensure quality Ohio trails for years to come.
-You don’t have to pick your favorite – all funds raised will be split between the 2 park systems. Choose to become a fundraiser during registration.
-100M – $500
-50M – $275
-Relay Team Members – $200 per member
-Fundraising minimums must be met prior to starting the race.
- 100M – Team Duffel Bag, Klean Kanteen 16oz Insulated Tumbler, 2020 Burning River poster, and BR sticker
- 50M – Team Duffel Bag, Klean Kanteen 16oz Insulated Tumbler, and BR sticker
- Relay – Team Duffel Bag, and BR sticker
- 100, 50M and 50M Back Half – 1st-5th Overall Male and Female, then top 1 in the following 10 year age groups: 0-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- 100, 50M and 50M Back Half – Top M&F receive free entry to the following year’s race.
- Relay – 4 Person Relay Awards for Top 3 Men’s Teams, Women’s Teams, and Co-Ed* Teams, 8 Person Relay Awards for Top 1 Men’s Team, Top 1 Women’s Team and Top 5 Co-Ed Teams. *Female participants must run at least 25% of the segments to be considered for Co-Ed awards.
- Friday, August 21st, 2:00-8:00 p.m.
1989 Front St., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- Information on refunds, deferrals, and bib transfers can be found on our Refund Policy page.