Sat, August 31, 2024
15k & 5k Trail Race
Part of the Dirty Trail Series – Hikers welcome!
The trails of this 15k & 5k run wild and free, like the falling water you’ll see while passing Minnehaha Falls. The private trails of Camp Manatoc are normally closed to the public. Don’t miss your opportunity to experience them! Looking for an extra challenge? Participate in the Minnehaha 5k at 8:00 A.M. and return to the start line for the Leave No Trace Half Marathon at 9:00 A.M.!
We have been granted special permission to run/hike with our dogs for this event at Camp Manatoc (but no spectator dogs, please).
Donations benefit Camp Manatoc, home of the Great Trail Council, Boy Scouts of America.
- Something awesome TBD!
Awards for each event:
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 Male and Female in the following 5-year age groups:
29 & Under, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70 & Over
BECOME A DIRTY VIP
Dirty Trail Series VIP Members receive the following benefits:
- Entry to all 2024 Dirty Trail Series events
- An additional entry to Muddy Paws 2 Mile Dog Run
- 10% off shoes for the entire year at Vertical Runner
- Swag for each race
- Special VIP race bib
- Invitation to the Dirty Series Awards Party (includes lunch and raffle)
- $425 value for $325 (Save $100!) – pro-rated after each race
When you register for Minnehaha, select the Dirty VIP Membership Bundle.
- Early Registration (through August 1)
15k – $45
5k — $30
- Regular Registration (August 2-21)
15k — $50
5k — $30
- Late Registration (August 22-31)
15k — $55
5k — $35
RACE DAY DETAILS
- Start Time: 8:00 A.M. (3 hour cutoff)
- Packet Pickup: 7:00 A.M.
- Fluid Stations on course. Participants are encouraged to carry water.
- Minnehaha is part of the Dirty Trail Series, featuring races from 5k to half marathon distances on some of the best hiking and bridle trails in Northeast Ohio.