Sat, September 2, 2023
15k & 5k Trail Race
Part of the Dirty Trail Series – Hikers welcome!
The trails of this 15k & 5k run wild and free, like the falling water you’ll see while passing Minnehaha Falls. The private trails of Camp Manatoc are normally closed to the public. Don’t miss your opportunity to experience them!
Looking for an extra challenge? Participate in the Minnehaha 5k at 8:00 A.M. and return to the start line for the Leave No Trace Half Marathon at 9:00 A.M.!
We have been granted special permission to run/hike with our dogs for this event at Camp Manatoc (but no spectator dogs, please).
Donations benefit Camp Manatoc, home of the Great Trail Council, Boy Scouts of America.
Something awesome TBD!
Awards for each event:
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 Male and Female in the following age groups:
29 & Under, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70 & Over
2023 15k & 5k Course Maps coming soon!
- Early Registration (through August 2)
15k – $45
5k — $25
- Regular Registration (August 3-22)
15k — $50
5k — $25
- Late Registration (August 23 – September 2)
15k — $55
5k — $30
- Location: Camp Manatoc, 1075 Truxell Rd, Peninsula, OH 44264
- Start Time: 8:00 A.M. No cutoff time.
- Packet Pickup: 7:00 A.M.
- Fluid Stations: Fluid stations on course. Participants are encouraged to carry a water bottle.
For all the race details, visit the Minnehaha registration site.