Sat, September 2, 2023
Trail Half Marathon
Part of the Ohio Endurance Series – Hikers welcome!
The Spirit of Marnoc (Love of the Outdoors) is said to dwell in the woods of the high plateau at Camp Manatoc. This unique, mostly single-track loop course is open for public use only during WRR events! Now is your chance to challenge yourself on the Boy Scout camp’s technical trails. As beautiful as it is difficult, this race leads you through a white pine grove, tons of quick turns, and plenty of hills. Just when you’ve had enough, you’ll love the final hill for your sprint to the finish line! Cutoff time: 5 hours.
Looking for an extra challenge? Participate in the Minnehaha 5k at 8:00 A.M. and return to the start line for the Leave No Trace Half Marathon at 9:00 A.M. Hikers welcome for all events.
We have been granted special permission to run/hike with our dogs for this event at Camp Manatoc (but no spectator dogs, please).
Click here to view the 2023 Leave No Trace Half Marathon course map
Donations benefit Camp Manatoc, home of the Great Trail Council, Boy Scouts of America.
- Leave No Trace Long Sleeve Tech Tee (women’s or unisex)
- Leave No Trace Triblend Tee (unisex)
- Leave No Trace Visor
- Ohio Endurance Series Lightweight Quarter Zip (unisex) – $10 premium
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 Male and Female in the following 5-year age groups:
29 & Under, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70 & Over
ENDURANCE ATHLETES OF THE YEAR
Participate in 4 events to qualify and have a chance to be an Ohio Endurance Athlete of the Year! Qualifiers receive a trading card with your photo and Ohio Endurance Series race stats. Awards will be given for the Top 5 Overall, Top 1 Masters, Top 1 Grand Master.
- EARLY REGISTRATION (through August 2): $65
- REGULAR REGISTRATION (August 3-22): $70
- LATE REGISTRATION (August 23 – September 2): $75
RACE DAY DETAILS
- START TIME
- Minnehaha 15k & 5k – 8:00 A.M. (no cutoff time)
- Leave No Trace Half Marathon – 9:00 A.M. (5 hour cutoff)
- PACKET PICKUP begins at 7:00 A.M. at Camp Manatoc
- FLUID STATIONS will stock water, sports drink, and gels. An additional snack will be served at the finish line. All participants are encouraged to carry water.
- Leave No Trace Half Marathon is part of the Ohio Endurance Series, featuring fully supported trail races of varying distance and difficulty in the best parks throughout Ohio.