Managing a race takes many hours of planning and up-front expenses. We want to be flexible and accommodate as many of the participants’ personal needs as possible. As it gets closer to an event’s date, it becomes very difficult for us to accommodate everyone’s needs. Thus, we respectfully have the following policies:
- If a race is cancelled due to inclement weather, trail conditions, or circumstances beyond our control, registrants will be offered a 1 year deferral/race credit toward any WRR event. Entry fees will not be refunded. Participants can self-manage deferrals through their RSU account.
- Log in to your RunSignup account.
- Under “Deferrals,” find the race you want to defer and then select “Complete Deferral.”
- At the top of the next screen, again select “Complete Deferral” to confirm.
- Select the race you want to sign up for and complete your registration. Registration must be open for that event.
- Your cart will show the race credit that has been applied. If there is a balance, pay the difference and you are in!
- Note: If your deferral shows $0 race credit, email us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Once a deferral is claimed, it cannot be moved to another race.
- RSU can not refund the difference if you defer to an event of lower value. RSU can not split race credit between two events. We suggest choosing a race that is of comparable or greater value when claiming your race credit.
- No refund of entry fees.
- No transfers of race registrations between participants.
Please contact us with questions or to process one of the above refunds.