Sat, May 13, 2023
Hudson Springs Park
5k & 10k Groomed Trail
Start your day with a 5k or 10k run or hike and then enjoy dining, shopping, and meandering in Downtown Hudson, all while you help raise money for Hudson Parks!
This 5k & 10k event is a combination of roads and a non-technical, groomed trail. For the trail section, we highlight one of the gems of the Hudson park system – Hudson Springs Park. The wide crushed gravel path is a favorite of local runners and walkers as it winds around the lake and through the forest.
Click here to view the 2023 Race for the Parks course map: 5k = one loop; 10k = two loops
Donations benefit Friends of Hudson Parks!
Participants receive a finisher medal and 14oz glass tumbler featuring one of four iconic areas in our local parks:
- Everett Road Covered Bridge
- Signal Tree
- Towpath Trail
- Brandywine Falls
Or get the Complete Set! ($20 premium)
Awards for each event:
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 Male and Female in the following 5-year age groups:
19 & Under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70 & Over
- Regular Registration (through May 2)
5k – $25
10k – $35
- Late Registration (May 3-13)
5k – $30
10k – $40
RACE DAY DETAILS
- Start Time: 8:00 A.M. No cutoff time.
- Packet Pickup begins at 6:30 A.M.
- Fluid Stations are located on the course at miles 1.5, 2.25, 3.1, 4.5, and 5.5. Participants are encouraged to carry a water bottle. Additional treats will be provided at the finish line.
- Race for the Parks is one of several Western Reserve Racing chip-timed road races designed for casual runners and walkers, as well as more competitive participants.