Here’s Your Burning River 30-Day Checklist
Saturday, July 29, 2017, 4:00 am, Squires Castle
Just 30 days to make this happen…
Time to get through this housekeeping checklist and start having fun!
- Register The price goes up on July 1. Sign up now and save on the 4-person relay or solo 100, 50-mile, or Back Half. The 8-person teams are sold out, but a few more can be created through the park fundraising option.
- Waive your registration fees Raise funds for your favorite Ohio parks to ensure quality trails for years to come. Proceeds will be split among the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Cleveland Metroparks, and Summit Metro Parks.
- Book your hotel Book your room at the Sheraton in Cuyahoga Falls before July 5th to lock in the special BR rate (and no additional guest charge for your teammates).
- Get some official BR race gear! Order your new tech tees, Headsweats visors, trucker caps, mugs, water bottles, everyone’s favorite old school sticker, and more.
- Check out the RaceJoy App Live runner tracking is included free in your race registration. Your fans can download it free too, so they can follow you on race day!
- Consider volunteering, or recruiting volunteers. It takes over 400 volunteers to make BR happen, and ours are the best!
- Check out the 2017 Burning River Information Guide. Everything you need to know is in there (new HiHo Brewery finish line, turn-by-turn course directions, which aid stations have Nutella….) More updates to the guide coming soon.
Special thanks to our sponsors this year, including HiHo Brewing Company. HiHo will serve as race headquarters/finish line and will offer a beer and small snacks menu for extended hours during race weekend for runners and their families. Check out HiHo Brewing Co. soon for a great night out, and to get a sneak peak of your BR finish location!