Saturday, October 21st, 8:00 a.m., Oak Grove Picnic Area
The Chippewa Creek Challenge will allow you to explore many of the trails throughout the Brecksville Reservation of the Cleveland Metroparks. (Don’t worry. You won’t be bored and the trails aren’t flat!) Whether you’re running on the Buckeye Trail or one of the many bridle trails on the course, we promise that it will be a challenge!
The Chippewa Creek Challenge supports the Trails United program of the Cleveland Metroparks.
- 10 miles (8:00 start)
- Race day 6:30 – 8:00
Oak Grove Picnic Area
Valley Parkway in Brecksville, Ohio approximately 1.5 miles east of Brecksville Rd./ US 21. (The facility does not have a physical address.) The GPS coordinates for Oak Grove are 41.30853, -81.60176.
Brecksville, OH 44141
- There are four aid stations on the course located at approximately 3.5 Miles (water only), 5.75 Miles (water and gels), 6.75 Miles (water only, unmanned) and 8.0 miles (water and gels).
- Top 3 overall male and female then 1st place in following 5-year age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70+
- 10M – Gender-specific, long sleeve cotton blend tee
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
$45 Early Registration/ $50 October 11 – 20 / $55 Race Day