Sunday, September 1st, 10:00 a.m., Camp Manatoc
Part of Tents & Trails, The Midwest Trail Running Festival!
Dirty Duathlon is a Run-Bike-Run event, limited to 100 participants, that takes place on the challenging and fun Manatoc trails you love. The trail course will start with a 2.5 mile run segment, followed by a 6.5 mile mountain bike segment, and then finish up with another 2.5 miles of running. Great for beginners and experienced athletes alike – grab your trail shoes and lube up your chain for this exciting multi-sport event.
Special thanks to Brent Forrer with All Around Cyclery for his help designing the bike course. Since Brent had a hand in it, you can count on it being a fun and sometimes challenging course!
NEW for 2019 – 2 Person relay team event!
Check out Tents & Trails, The Midwest Trail Running Festival weekend and camping options!
Please note-Dogs and outside alcohol are not permitted at Camp Manatoc.
|Dirty Duathlon||Solo||2 Person Team|
|Registration through July 31st||$70||$45 Per person|
|Registration Aug 1 – Race Day||$80||$55 Per person|
|Distance||11.5 trail miles – 2.5 mile run, 6.5 mile bike, 2.5 mile run||1st person runs 5 miles, 2nd person bikes 6.5 miles|
|Course Map||Bike Course||Run Course – 2 loops|
|Aid Stations||Water stations will be located at the start/finish transition area. Miles 2.5, 9, and 11.5.|
You are strongly encouraged to carry a water bottle on both courses.
|Cut Off Time||None||None|
|Start Time||10:00 a.m.|
|Packet Pickup||At Camp Manatoc – Friday 5:30-8:30p.m., Saturday 6:00-9:00a.m. and 12:00-5:00p.m., Sunday beginning at 6:30a.m.|
|Location||Camp Manatoc, 1075 Truxel Road, Peninsula, OH 44264|
|Awards||Top 3 overall male and female; then top 1 in the following age groups: Open, Master, Grandmaster (12 awards total)||Top 3 overall teams; then top 1 in the following categories:|
Male, Female, Co-ed (6 team awards total)
|Refund Policy||View Refund Policy|
|Other Policies||View Other Policies, Dogs, Strollers, Age, etc.|
*Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size. Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item
- Your time starts when you start the race and finishes when you cross the finish line. This means that the time it takes you to switch from running to cycling and back again is part of your race time.
- No cycling in the transition area. You must run or walk your bike out of the transition zone and past the mount line before beginning to ride.
- Only participants, volunteers and race staff are allowed in the transition area. No assistance/crew is allowed.
- Anytime you are on the bike, including before and after the race, you are required to wear a helmet and have it buckled. Anyone who unbuckles his/her helmet while on the bike, or who mounts his/her bike with an unbuckled helmet will be disqualified. A good rule of thumb is to buckle your helmet before you take your bike off the rack, and when you finish cycling, wait until you rack your bike before you unbuckle your helmet.
- Headphones are prohibited during this multi-sport event, including the running portion.