January 14, 2018 10:00 a.m. Ledges Shelter
You requested more Sunday races and we’re delivering with this alternative style prediction run!
Psychics and Garmin addicts need not apply. Guess your pace for this trail race which takes place in any kind of Ohio weather over trails of rocks, roots, and possibly other obstacles.
Kick off the 2018 running season with a race that isn’t determined by how fast you are but by how well you know your running. The Dirty Snowflake Prediction Run requires you to predict how long it will take you to complete the four-ish mile, loop course starting at Ledges Shelter in Peninsula, OH. The winner is the person that finishes closest to his predicted time. Leave your watch and Garmin at home because they are not allowed on the course during the race.
Get a leg up on the competition by attending the Dirty Snowflake Training Run. Details coming soon!
- 4 miles
- Race day starting at 7:30
- Ledges Shelter
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park
701 Truxell Road
Peninsula, OH 44264
- Top 10 closest to predicted time
- Dirty Trail Series recycled coolmax socks, 3″ cuff, no feel toe seam, made in USA
- NEW – Have enough race swag? Select the No Swag option and the cost of your swag will be donated to the Conservancy for CVNP
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
$25 Early Registration / $30 January 4 – 13 / $35 Race Day