Tuesday evenings in October in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- 2018 Series Standings Female Male
- 2017 Series Standings Female Male
- 2016 Series Standings Female Male
- 2015 Series Standings Female Male
- 2014 Series Standings Female Male
The Fall Running Series consists of weekly fun-themed running races, on weeknights during the month of October, at various locations in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. It’s a great time of the year to run and make new friends on the trails! Participation in the Fall Running Series includes awesome swag items, a series finisher medal, and 5 high-energy events with a twist. We’ve got some brand new crazy ideas in the works for this year! The “twist” will be announced just prior to the start of each run. All levels of runners and walkers are welcome — and you don’t have to be the fastest to win! Bring a flashlight or headlamp if you anticipate walking or running at a more moderate pace. Events will be held regardless of weather conditions.
A portion of the proceeds from these events will be donated to the Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
2019 FALL RUNNING SERIES EVENTS
- Tuesday, October 1st, 6:15 p.m., Pine Hollow, 5465 Quick Rd, 44264
- Tuesday, October 8th, 6:15 p.m., Howe Meadow, 4040 Riverview Rd, 44264
- Tuesday, October 15th, 6:15 p.m., Kendall Lake, 1000 Truxell Rd, 44264
- Tuesday, October 22nd, 6:15 p.m., Oak Hill, 3901 Oak Hill Rd, 44264
- Tuesday, October 29th, 6:15 p.m., Station Road, 13513 Station Rd, 44141
|Registration through Aug 23||$120|
|Registration Aug 24-Sep 23||$130|
|Registration Sep 24 – Oct 1||$140|
|Single Event Registration||Limited, does not include swag, opens 1 week before each event|
|Distance||Between 3-6 miles (base mileage of 3 miles, up to 6 miles depending on the twist)|
|Start Time||6:15 P.M.|
|Packet Pickup||Race day, beginning at 5:00 P.M.|
|Swag*||Long sleeve poly/cotton blend tee, a pair of Feetures! socks, car sticker; Series finisher medal for those who register for and complete all 5 events|
|Series Awards||Top 3 overall male and female, then top 3 in the following age groups: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+ (Series scoring details below)|
|Refund Policy||View Refund Policy|
|Other Policies||View Other Policies – Dogs, Strollers, Disqualifications, Age Requirements, etc.|
*Participants who sign up during early/regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size. Participants who sign up within two weeks of race day may be offered an alternative swag item.
Only those registered for the complete series can earn awards (single race registrants are ineligible). Points will be awarded at each event based on overall placement by gender. The number of points available will be based on the number of people participating within your gender at the event. Points earned will be totaled for all Fall Running Series events, and series awards given to those earning the lowest total number of points – for example:
- There are 104 males participating at the event.
- You are a male and finish in third place overall.
- You earn 3 points, and last place male earns 104.
- If you miss a week, you earn maximum points for that week.
The Fall Running Series is sponsored by: