Saturday, September 1st, 7:30 a.m., Camp Manatoc
The Dirty Trail Series is sponsored by:
Leave No Trace is sponsored by:
Part of Tents & Trails, The Midwest Trail Running Festival!
The Spirit of Marnoc (Love of the Outdoors) is said to dwell in the woods of the high plateau at Camp Manatoc. This unique, mostly single-track, loop course is only open for public use during WRR events! Now is your chance to challenge yourself by exploring the Boy Scout camp’s technical trails. As beautiful as it is difficult, you’ll run through a white pine grove, tons of quick turns and plenty of hills. Just when you’ve had enough, you’ll love the final hill for your sprint to the finish line.
Check out Tents & Trails, The Midwest Trail Running Festival weekend and camping options!
Please note-Dogs and outside alcohol are not permitted at Camp Manatoc.
- 26.2 miles – consists of four 6.55-mile loops (7:30 start)
- 13.1 miles – consists of two 6.55-mile loops (7:30 start) Part of the Dirty Trail Series
- Friday, August 31st, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
1075 Truxell Road Peninsula, OH 44264
- Race Day beginning at 6:00 a.m.
- Marathon awards for Top 3 overall male and female; then top 1 in the following age groups: 0-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+ (16 awards total)
- Half Marathon Awards for Top 3 overall male and female; then top 3 in the following age groups: 0-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+ (36 awards total)
- In order to qualify for awards, participants cannot accept aid from anyone beyond 100 feet of an aid station.
- Awards will be handed out about one hour after the first finisher to assure the results will stand.
- Marathon and Half Marathon – An awesome Headsweats visor, finishers medal, sticker and 10 raffle tickets.
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
- Marathon – $75 Early Registration / $85 July 1 – July 31 / $100 August 1 – August 31 / $105 Race Day
- Half Marathon – $55 Early Registration / $65 July 1 – July 31 / $75 August 1 – August 31 / $80 Race Day
- Refund Policy
- Other Policies – Dogs, Strollers, Age Requirements, etc.
- Marathon – 8 hour cut off
- Locations coming soon!
- Aid stations will stock Tailwind, water, Soda, Clif gels, chips, pretzels, cookies, PB&J, pickles, bananas and other misc. items.
- A self serve drop bag area will be available at the Start/Finish line – Miles 6.55, , 15.5, 23.25, and 31
- Please mark your drop bag clearly with your bib number.
- We are unable to return drop bags that are left at Manatoc after the race.
- Never drop out of the race by abandoning the course between aid stations and going “home.” If you must drop please report to an Aid Station or Finish Line. Runners who drop without reporting to an Aid Station or Finish Line will not be allowed to participate in future WRR races and/or events. This policy is enforced for the safety of the runner as well as the rescue team who would need to search for runner on the course.
COURSE CUT OFF/DISQUALIFICATION POLICY
- The race cut off of 8 hours and the 18:19/min mile pace on the course is strictly enforced. The aid stations close accordingly. If a runner is unable to keep the appropriate pace and is in danger of missing the cut off they will be asked to remove themselves from the race. If a runner refuses to do so they will be be on their own for all aid on the race course as well as the finish line should they choose to continue. This cut off is enforced for the safety of the runner as well as aid station volunteers.
- If it is determined that a runner cuts the course in any fashion, whether intentional or not, they will immediately be disqualified from the race.