Sunday, September 2nd, 7:30 a.m., Camp Manatoc
Part of Tents & Trails, The Midwest Trail Running Festival!
The trails of this 5 mile Dirty Trail Race run wild and free like the falling water you’ll see while passing Minnehaha Falls. The course is technical and only open to runners one weekend per year. A great shake out run after the longer Leave No Trace events on Saturday, or a nice short distance to test your max trail speed!
Check out Tents & Trails, The Midwest Trail Running Festival weekend and camping options!
Please note-Dogs and alcohol are not permitted at Camp Manatoc.
- 5 miles (7:30 start)
- Friday, August 31st, 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
1075 Truxell Road Peninsula, OH 44264
- Race Day beginning at 6:00 a.m.
- 5M – Top 3 overall male and female, then 1st place in following 5-year age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74 and 75+
- 5M – Small Duffle Bag
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
- 5M – $30 Early Registration / $35 August 25 – September 1 / $40 Race Day
- Refund Policy
- Other Policies – Dogs, Strollers, Age Requirements, etc.
- There will be three water stops along the course (approximately 0.7, 1.5 and 3.0 miles).