WHAT’S NEW FOR 2017
Errbody got that New-Year-New-You thing going on … even WRR!
All goodies you’re used to, plus some new additions!
- Now included with all WRR race registrations
- For your fans: Real-time tracking, proximity alerts, Send-a-Cheer
- For you: Course maps, MeetUp
- For the directionally-challenged: Off-course alerts
- Check out more here
Dirty Trail Series
New award medals for each race in the series
New race: The Hurdy Durdy
New swag for Dirty VIPs: Salomon Agile Jackets with full-color Dirty Trail Series logo
Fools 50k & 25k
New 50k and 25k finisher medals
- This one sells out. Don’t miss it!
- New finisher medal for the 50k
- New date (no ice!): June 3
- New direction (downhill!): Reversing the course to run Becksville to Rocky River
Tents & Trails Midwest Trail Running Festival
- New schedule: Saturday Half & Full Marathons and Sunday 5 Miler means a more relaxing Saturday night. Plus, another surprise TBA…
- Burning River 100M/50M/Back 50M is a Western States qualifier and now a UTMB qualifier.
- Waive your Burning River registration fees by raising money for the trails, and this year you don’t have to choose – your funds will support trails in all three of your favorite park systems: Cleveland Metroparks, Cuyahoga Valley National Park, and Summit Metroparks.
Bigfoot Trail Marathon
- A 2017 RRCA Ohio Endurance Championship race!
Bobcat Trail Marathon
- New distance option: Half Marathon added
- New day: Race on Saturday, followed by a Saturday night after-party
- And the entire lodge is rented for us!
|CHECK OUT OUR FULL 2017
RACE CALENDAR HERE