January 16, 2016 10:00 a.m. Ledges Shelter
Do you know your body so well that you can calculate your pace in any kind of Ohio weather over trails of rocks, roots, and other obstacles? Did you guess people’s weight and date of birth as a summer job at Cedar Point? Does playing the lottery seem like child’s play? Have you developed an internal metronome from all the childhood piano lessons so you can set a perfect pace? Do you have a touch of psychic ability? Any of these could give you an advantage at the Dirty Snowflake Prediction run.
Kick off the racing season with a race that isn’t determined by how fast you are but by how well you know your running. The Dirty Snowflake Prediction Run requires you to predict how long it will take you to complete the four-ish mile, loop course starting at Ledges Shelter in Peninsula, OH. The winner is the person that finishes closest to his predicted time. Sounds easy, huh? Well you can leave your watch and Garmin at home because they are not allowed on the course during the race. How easy does it sound now?!
Interested in running ALL the races in the Dirty Trail Series and saving some cash? Check out the VIP Membership!
- 4 miles
- Sunday, January 10, 9:30 a.m.
- Race day starting at 7:30
- Ledges Shelter
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park
701 Truxell Road
Peninsula, OH 44264
- Top 10 closest to predicted time
- Dirty Snowflake touch screen gloves
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
$25 Early Registration / $30 January 5 – 15 / $35 Race Day