January 15, 2017 10:00 a.m. Ledges Shelter
You requested more Sunday races and we’re delivering with this alternative style prediction run!
Psychics and Garmin addicts need not apply. Guess your pace for this trail race which takes place in any kind of Ohio weather over trails of rocks, roots, and possibly other obstacles.
Kick off the 2017 running season with a race that isn’t determined by how fast you are but by how well you know your running. The Dirty Snowflake Prediction Run requires you to predict how long it will take you to complete the four-ish mile, loop course starting at Ledges Shelter in Peninsula, OH. The winner is the person that finishes closest to his predicted time. Leave your watch and Garmin at home because they are not allowed on the course during the race.
Get a leg up on the competition by attending the Training Run and testing out the course on Sunday, January 8th at 9:30a.m.
Interested in running ALL the races in the Dirty Trail Series and saving some cash? Check out the VIP Membership!
- 4 miles
- Race day starting at 7:30
- Ledges Shelter
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park
701 Truxell Road
Peninsula, OH 44264
- Top 10 closest to predicted time
- Black & grey striped arm sleeves (Coordinates with the Flirt with Dirt hat!)
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
$25 Early Registration / $30 January 5 – 14 / $35 Race Day