From 5K to 100 Miles, we’ve got you covered for 2020!
Dates are confirmed – check back for website updates and registration opens.
Be sure to follow our Facebook page for the latest news on each race!
- 3/14/20 – Mo Marathon & Half Marathon – registration opens this week!
- 4/11/20 – Fools 5oK & 25K – registration opens this week!
- 6/6/20 – Summer Sasquatch 5oK, 20 & 10 Miler
- 7/25-26/20 – Burning River Endurance Runs & Relay – registration is open!
- 9/5/20 – Leave No Trace Marathon
- 11/7/20 – Bobcat Trail Marathon & Half Marathon
- 12/12/20 – Bigfoot 5oK, 20 & 10 Miler
- 1/12/20 – Dirty Snowflake 12K
- 2/9/20 – Dirty Love 15K
- 3/28/20 – Flirt with Dirt 10K
- 6/20/20 – Muddy Paws 5 & 10 Miler and 2 Mile Dog Run
- 8/14/20 – Down & Dirty 5 Miler
- 9/5/20 – Leave No Trace Half Marathon
- 9/6/20 – Minnehaha 10K & Dirty Duathlon
- 10/17/20 – Chippewa Creek Half Marathon
- 11/21/20 – Dirty Dirty 15K
Can’t get enough of the DTS? Become a Dirty VIP for exclusive benefits! Details here.
- 5/23/20 – Race for the Parks 10K & 5K
- 7/4/20 – Hudson 4th of July
- 10/tbd/20 – Happy 10K & 5K
- 12/24/20 – Frosty Five & Mistletoe Mile
- The 14th Annual Burning River Endurance Runs & Relay is an exciting 100 and 50 mile solo run and 100 mile relay along the Cuyahoga River and through some of Northeast Ohio’s most scenic areas, including the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and the Summit Metro Parks. The 2020 Burning River 100 is a Western States qualifier, the 3rd leg of the Midwest Grand Slam of Ultrarunning, and a UTMB qualifying race!
- The Fall Running Series consists of weekly fun-themed running races on Tuesday nights in October (and September 29th this year), at various locations in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Participation in the series includes awesome swag items, a series finisher medal, and 5 high-energy events with a twist. All levels of runners and walkers are welcome – and you don’t have to be the fastest to win! September 29, October 6, 13, 20, and 27.
- A Labor Day Weekend extravaganza of trail races, camping, and more! Tents & Trails – The Midwest Trail Running Festival will be held on Labor Day weekend and features something for everyone – a 2 mile kids’ trail race, a Duathlon, a 10K, a Half Marathon, and a Marathon – all on the beautiful, technical trails of Camp Manatoc.