5th Annual Tents & Trails — The Midwest Trail Running Festival
Friday, September 4th – Sunday, September 6th 2020, Camp Manatoc
A weekend extravaganza of trail races, a duathlon, camping, raffles, food, live music, a beer garden, and more! The 5th Annual Tents & Trails will be held on Labor Day weekend and features something for everyone! Running events include five races — a FREE 2 mile kids’ trail race, a 10K, a Duathlon, Half Marathon, and a Marathon — all on the beautiful, technical trails of Camp Manatoc. These trails are forbidden to the public the rest of the year. Don’t miss your only chance to explore them. Bring a friend and make a few new ones!
Please note: Dogs are not permitted at Camp Manatoc, and alcohol is allowed in beer garden area only.
2020 Schedule of Events coming soon — for the latest information, follow our Tents & Trails Facebook event page.
Friday & Saturday nights
Pack your tent, sleeping bags, and marshmallows for a night or two under the stars! Primitive tent camping includes a fire ring, showers, restrooms, and breakfast in the morning (entree, coffee, juice, cereal, and muffins). Bring your own firewood or purchase it on site from the Boy Scouts. Camping fees are per person.
Saturday & Sunday mornings
Running events include the Leave No Trace Marathon (part of the Ohio Endurance Series), Leave No Trace Half Marathon (part of the Dirty Trail Series), Dirty Duathlon, Minnehaha 10K (also part of DTS), and Good Turn 2 Mile Kids’ Trail Race. All adult races include 10 tickets for the fantastic prize raffle.
Saturday & Sunday afternoons
A raffle with over $2500 in prizes will be featured on both Saturday and Sunday! Drawings will be held on Saturday at 4:00 pm and on Sunday after the Dirty Duathlon (approx. 12:30 pm). Stay tuned for prize details. Winners must be present to win. **10 raffle tickets are included with 10K, Duathlon, 13.1, and 26.2 race registrations**
BEER GARDEN & ENTERTAINMENT
Saturday 10:00 am-9:00 pm
Enjoy cold beer from local HiHo Brewing Company served by our friends from the Crooked River Chapter of The Buckeye Trail Association. All beer proceeds benefit the BTA. Grilled items, chips, drinks, and pasta will be available for purchase from the Boy Scouts.
- Registration for Camping, Pasta Dinner and Trail Races is a la carte for your convenience.
- Camping and Breakfast – $20 per night for adults 13+ / $15 per night for children ages 4 – 12
- Vendor Demos – Free
- Raffle Tickets – $10 for 10 tickets to our raffle featuring over $2500 in prizes!
- LNT Marathon – $85 Early Registration / $95 July 27 – August 26 / $110 August 27 – September 5
- LNT Half Marathon – $65 Early Registration / $75 July 27 – August 26 / $85 August 27 – September 5
- Minnehaha 10K – $35 Early Registration / $40 August 27 – September 6
- Dirty Duathlon – $70 Early Registration / $80 August 27 – September 6
- Good Turn 2M – Kids 15 & under FREE
- View Refund Policy
- View Other Policies – Dogs, Strollers, Age Requirements, etc.