Friday, August 31st – Sunday, September 2nd
Tents & Trails is Sponsored by:
A weekend extravaganza of trail races, a duathlon, camping, raffles, food, live music, a beer garden and more! The 3rd annual Tents & Trails will be held on Labor Day weekend and features something for everyone! Running events include five races; a FREE 2 mile kids’ trail race, a 5 Miler, a Duathlon, Half Marathon, and a Marathon all on the beautiful, technical trails of Camp Manatoc. These trails are forbidden the rest of the year, don’t miss your only chance to explore them. Bring a friend and make a few new ones!
Entertainment details coming soon!
Registration for Camping, Pasta Dinner and Trail Races are a la carte for your convenience.
Please note-Dogs are not permitted at Camp Manatoc and alcohol is allowed in beer garden area only.
2018 Schedule of Events
Friday & Saturday nights
Pack your tent, sleeping bags, and marshmallows for a night or two under the stars! Primitive tent camping includes a fire ring, showers, restrooms, and a morning breakfast of entree, coffee, juice, cereal, and muffins.
Bring your own firewood or purchase it on site from the Boy Scouts. Camping fees are per person.
Saturday & Sunday mornings
Running events include the Leave No Trace Marathon, Leave No Trace Half Marathon (part of the Dirty Trail Series), Dirty Duathlon, Minnehaha 5 Miler (Also part of DTS), and Good Turn 2 Mile Kids’ Trail Race.
All adult races also include 10 tickets for the fantastic prize raffle.
A Chinese-style raffle with over $2500 in prizes will be featured on both Saturday and Sunday!
Raffle drawings will be held on Saturday at 4:00pm and Sunday at the completion of the Dirty Duathlon (approx. 12:30)
Stay tuned for details on prizes.
Winners must be present to win.
**10 tickets are included with 5M, Duathlon, 13.1, and 26.2 race registrations**
BEER GARDEN & ENTERTAINMENT
Enjoy cold beer from local HiHo Brewing Company served by peeps from the Crooked River Chapter of the Buckeye Trail Association. All beer proceeds benefit the BTA.
Grilled items, chips, drinks, and pasta will be available for purchase from the Boy Scouts.
Listen (or dance!) to live music from 11:00am-4:00pm on Saturday in the dining hall.
- Camping and Breakfast – $20 per night for adults age 13 & over / $15 per night for children age 4 – 12
- Vendor Village & Demos – Free
- Raffle Tickets – $10 for 10 tickets to our Chinese-style raffle featuring over $2500 in prizes!
- LNT Marathon – $75 Early Registration / $85 July 1 – July 31 / $100 August 1 – August 31 / $105 Race Day
- LNT Half Marathon – $55 Early Registration / $65 July 1 – July 31 / $75 Aug 1 – August 31 / $80 Race Day
- 5M – $30 Early Registration / $35 August 25 – September 1 / $40 Race Day
Duathlon – $70 Early Registration / $80 August 1 – Race Day
- 2M – Kids 15 & Under FREE
- Refund Policy
- Other Policies – Dogs, Strollers, Age Requirements, etc.