Friday, May 25th, 7:00 p.m., Pine Hollow
The best happy hours take place on the trails! This nighttime five mile race will run you up and down some of the gnarliest and potentially muddiest trails at Pine Hollow. The course features Cross Country trail and maybe even some of the little known Wetmore trail.
Join us at Par3 BrandyWine Bar after the race where we’ll fill up your cup! No red solo cups here, swag for this race is a beautiful 16oz beer can glass.
- 5 Miles
- Fluid station located at mile 2.4
- Race Day at Pine Hollow, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Pine Hollow, CVNP
5465 Quick Road Peninsula, OH 44264
- Top 3 overall male and female, then 1st place in following 5-year age groups:
14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74 and 75+
- Dirty Trail Series Beer Can Glass – which we will fill after the race! Soda available for those under 21.
- NEW – Have enough race swag? Select the No Swag option and the cost of your swag will be donated to the Conservancy for CVNP
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
- $30 Early Registration / $35 May 16 – May 24 / $40 Race Day
- Refund Policy
- Other Policies – Dogs, Strollers, Age Requirements, etc.