Sunday, September 3rd, 9:00 a.m., Camp Manatoc
Part of Tents & Trails, The Midwest Trail Running Festival!
The trails of this 5 mile Dirty Trail Race run wild and free like the falling water you’ll see while passing Minnehaha Falls. The course is technical and only open to runners one weekend per year. A great shake out run after the longer Leave No Trace events on Saturday, or a nice short distance to test your max trail speed!
Bring your kiddos along for their own 2 mile chip timed trail race. They might be back to school already but there is always time for one last summer adventure in the woods!
Check out Tents & Trails, The Midwest Trail Running Festival weekend and camping options!
Please note-Dogs and alcohol are not permitted at Camp Manatoc.
- 5 miles (9:30 start)
- 2 miles (9:00 start)
- Race Day, 7:00 – 9:00 a.m.
1075 Truxell Road Peninsula, OH 44264
- 5M – Top 3 overall male and female, then 1st place in following 5-year age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70+
- 5M – Adjustable pro-mesh cap
- 2M- Pint sized swag and finisher medal
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
- 5M – $30 Early Registration / $35 August 25 – September 2 / $40 Race Day
- Kids 2M – Always just $10!
- There will be three water stops along the course (approximately 0.7, 1.5 and 3.0 miles).