Sunday, September 3rd, 9:00 a.m., Camp Manatoc
Part of Tents & Trails, The Midwest Trail Running Festival!
The trails of this 5 mile Dirty Trail Race run wild and free like the falling water you’ll see while passing Minnehaha Falls. The course is technical and only open to runners one weekend per year. A great shake out run after the longer Leave No Trace events on Saturday, or a nice short distance to test your max trail speed!
Check out Tents & Trails, The Midwest Trail Running Festival weekend and camping options!
Please note-Dogs and alcohol are not permitted at Camp Manatoc.
- 5 miles (9:30 start)
- Race Day, 7:00 – 9:00 a.m.
1075 Truxell Road Peninsula, OH 44264
- 5M – Top 3 overall male and female, then 1st place in following 5-year age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70+
- 5M – Adjustable pro-mesh cap
- Participants who sign up during early or regular registration are guaranteed the advertised swag in their chosen size.
- Participants who sign up during late registration may be offered an alternative swag item.
- 5M – $30 Early Registration / $35 August 24 – September 2 / $40 Race Day
- Info Coming Soon!