Eleven reasons to run Burning River (our 11th year!)
Register before midnight Sunday, April 30th; beat the price increase!
BURNING RIVER ENDURANCE RUNS and RELAY
Saturday, July 29, 2017, 4:00 am, Squires Castle
This epic adventure will MAKE your summer, whether you are running or volunteering.
Burning River is The. Best. Race. Ever. We know you already know that, but here’s a list of the top eleven reasons why … you know, for a friend.
- NEW FINISH LINE with beer! HiHo Brewery (next to the Sheraton) will be used as race headquarters/finish line and will offer a beer and small snacks menu for extended hours during race weekend for runners and their families.
- Distance options! Something for everyone – from 10(ish) to 100 miles!
- Official BR race gear! New tech tees, Headsweats visors, trucker caps, mugs, water bottles, everyone’s favorite sticker, the poster, and more are available now.
- Run for free! Raise funds for the trails of your favorite Ohio parks. Proceeds will be split among the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Cleveland Metroparks, and Summit Metro Parks.
- Host Hotel! BR will again partner with the Sheraton in Cuyahoga Falls so you and your relay team or crew can clean up and rest in style.
- Live Runner Tracking! Free live runner tracking via the RaceJoy app is included in your race registration, for you and your fans.
- Free course familiarization runs! Dates TBA soon.
- Amazing Volunteers! It takes over 400 volunteers to make BR happen.
- Qualifying Race! The 2017 Burning River 100 is a Western States qualifier, the 3rd leg of the Midwest Grand Slam of Ultarunning, and now a UTMB qualifying race!
- The Support! Well-stocked aid stations every 5(ish) miles, easy access for crew and spectators, and plenty of friendly runners so you’ll never be alone on the trails.
- The Sponsors! Vertical Runner, HiHo Brewing Company, Saucony, Clif, and Hoka are the proud sponsors of this year’s epic adventure.