Burning River Endurance Run & Relay is just 6 months away!
BURNING RIVER ENDURANCE RUN & RELAY
Saturday, July 29, 2017, Squires Castle
Close your eyes for a minute and imagine…
You are running your favorite trails through the Cuyahoga Valley. The snow is long gone. The sun is warm on your face. You bask in the solitude of the woods, occasionally passing a deer or rabbit. Birds twittering overhead. The scent of pine. The peaceful rhythm of your breathing, of your feet hitting the path. A fellow runner calls out, “Nice work. Keep it up.”
This is the day you’ve waited for all year. Burning River.
We are just 6 months away from The Burning River Endurance Run & Relay, and excitement is brewing!
- 100M, 50M, and 50M Back Half solo distance options
- 4-person and 8-person relay options
- Beautiful course through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Cleveland Metroparks, and Summit Metro Parks
- Western States Qualifier, third leg of the Midwest Grand Slam of Ultrarunning, and now a UTMB qualifying race!
- Lodging available at the Cuyahoga Falls Sheraton, just steps away from the finish line
- Swag (TBD, but we’re sure you’ll like it)
- Distance-specific finisher medals for everyone (unique, coveted belt buckle for the 100M)
- Live GPS tracking with our FREE RaceJoy app
- Free training runs
- Many well-stocked aid stations, and the best volunteers you’ll ever meet!
Choose your distance. Assemble your relay team. Start imagining yourself at Burning River 2017…