The Burning River 8-person Relay is SOLD OUT!
Still interested in a team? Check out the option below!
Saturday, July 29, 2017, 4:00 am, Squires Castle
The 8-person relay is sold out!
People who are joining an existing team will still be able to register. The only new 8-person teams that can be created are via the fundraising option.
It was bound to happen. This is the race everyone looks forward to all year. So if your heart is set on having that Burning River experience…
- Raise some funds – Support the trails in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Cleveland Metroparks, and Summit Metro Parks; ten more 8 person relay teams can be created under the fundraising option (min. $200 fundraising goal per team member)
- Upgrade to the 4-person relay – Divide the legs any way you like (e.g., Runner A may run legs 1 & 5, Runner B leg 2, Runner C leg 3 and 6, and Runner D legs 4, 7, and 8) Limited spaces available!
- Go solo – Make this your 50-mile, Back Half, or 100-mile year!
- Volunteer – It’s almost as fun as running (and everyone will love you)
Each race is capped. Don’t snooze!
- Registration is up 43% this year
- Each event is up at least 20%
- 5 countries and 38 states are represented so far!
Burning River 2017. Don’t miss it!
- NEW FINISH LINE with beer – at the HiHo Brewery
- Host Hotel – the Cuyahoga Falls Sheraton
- Official BR race gear – available now
- Live Runner Tracking – via RaceJoy
- Amazing volunteers, well-stocked aid stations, easy crew access, and lots of camaraderie on the trails!
Join us for Free BR Training Runs
- May 27 at 7:30am
Boston Mills to Ledges
- May 28 at 7:30am
Ledges to Pine Hollow II
- June 3 at 7:30am
Pine Hollow II to Covered Bridge II
- June 7 at 6:30pm
Covered Bridge II to Botzum
- June 14 at 6:30pm
Botzum to Memorial Parkway
- June 21 at 6:30pm
Memorial Parkway to Finish