Burning River is presented by:
Burning River is sponsored by:
The 13th Annual Burning River Endurance Runs & Relay is an exciting 100 and 50 mile solo run and 100 mile relay held in Northeast Ohio. The race travels through several of the region’s most scenic areas, including the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and the Summit Metro Parks.
The out and back course begins at HiHo Brewing Co. in Cuyahoga Falls. The 100 mile run and relay follow the scenic Cuyahoga River Valley Corridor to the halfway point at Silver Springs Park before turning around and heading back to Downtown Cuyahoga Falls. The Front 50 mile distance option begins at HiHo and finishes at Silver Springs Park located in Stow, Ohio. The Back 50 mile race begins at Silver Springs and finishes in Downtown Cuyahoga Falls.
The 2019 Burning River 100 is a Western States qualifier, the 3rd leg of the Midwest Grand Slam of Ultarunning, and a UTMB qualifying race!
Based on the ITRA’s new point system being implemented for 2019, the 100 mile race will receive 5 points and both 50 mile races will receive 3 points.
|100 Mile||Front 50 Mile||Back 50 Mile||4 Person Relay*||8 Person Relay*|
|Registration through 12/31||$225||$125||$125||$112.50||$81.25|
|Cut Off Time||30 hr||15 hr||16 hr||27 hr||27 hr|
|Start Time||4 A.M.||5:30 A.M.||6 P.M.||7 A.M.||7 A.M.|
* Please note – This pricing is per person. Team members register and pay individually.
RUN FOR FREE!
-Waive your registration fees by raising money for our local parks!
-Sign up to raise funds for the Conservancy for the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Summit Metro Parks Foundation to help ensure quality Ohio trails for years to come.
-You don’t have to pick your favorite – all funds raised will be split between the 2 park systems. Choose to become a fundraiser during registration.
-100M – $500
-50M – $275
-Relay Team Members – $200 per member
-Fundraising minimums must be met prior to starting the race.
- 100M – Gender-specific Headsweats performance tights, Goodr sunglasses, 2019 Burning River poster, and BR sticker
- 50M – Gender-specific Headsweats performance tights, Goodr sunglasses, and BR sticker
- Relay – Gender-specific Headsweats performance tights, and BR sticker
- 100, 50M and 50M Back Half – 1st-5th Overall Male and Female, then top 1 in the following 10 year age groups: 0-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- 100, 50M and 50M Back Half – Top M&F receive free entry to the following year’s race.
- Relay – 4 Person Relay Awards for Top 3 Men’s Teams, Women’s Teams, and Co-Ed* Teams, 8 Person Relay Awards for Top 1 Men’s Team, Top 1 Women’s Team and Top 5 Co-Ed Teams. *Female participants must run at least 25% of the segments to be considered for Co-ed awards.
- Friday, July 26th, 2:00-8:00 p.m.
1989 Front St., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- Solo – entrants may receive 50% refund of entry fee but must notify race management no later than May 31, 2019. No transfers between participants.
- Relay – No refunds of entry fees. There will be a $25 fee to process team member transfers. Maximum 2 transfers per team.