Saturday, July 1, 9:00 a.m., Canal Park
Take me out to the 5k! Take me out to the crowd……
Run the streets of downtown Akron on game day and finish at Canal Park. Sign the kids up for the 1 mile fun run to include your whole family in this fast-paced afternoon of outdoor adventure.
After the race, view the awards ceremony and play catch on the field for while, then head home to clean up before the big game at 7:05pm.
Award winners will be recognized on the field during pregame. You’ll be on the edge of your seat as the Indians’ top prospects take the field against the Bowie Baysox. Stick around for fireworks after the game!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 1 Mile Kids run (Ages 12 & under) – 9:00am start
- 5K – 9:30am start
- Award ceremony immediately following the race
- Rubber Ducks Game – 7:05pm
- Fireworks – After the game
- Friday, June 30, 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Akron Rubber Ducks Team Shop
Canal Park, 300 S Main St, Akron, OH 44308
- Race Day, 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Award ceremony will take place immediately following the race
- Top 3 overall male and female, then top 3 places in the following 5-year age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70+
- Awards consist Akron Rubber Ducks baseballs and game tickets
- Overall winners will receive a 10 pack of flex tickets and also have the opportunity to throw the first pitches
- All award winners take the field and are announced & displayed on scoreboard prior to the game
- 5k – $22 May / $27 June 1 – 14 / $30 June 15 – 29 / $35 Registration June 30 – Race Day
Includes game ticket
- Kids 1 Mile – $10
Includes game ticket, special kids Rubber Ducks swag
- Additional game tickets for ages 4 & over – $7 (a $9 value)
- Kids 3 & under can attend the game for free
- All-You-Can-Eat picnic buffet – $18