Mo’ Race Fun Coming Your Way in 2018!
The 2018 race calendar is now here! All the fun times you’re used to and also some new additions!
- 1/28/18 – Winter Buckeye Trail Run 50k/Marathon/Half Marathon
- 3/10/18 – Mo Marathon & Half Marathon
- All new to the schedule!
- This unique route will allow you to explore the different trails in Mohican State Park
- 3/31/18 – Fools 50k and 25k
- All new location – Camp Manatoc
- 6/2/18 – Green Jewel 50k & 25k
- 7/28/18-7/29-18 – Burning River Endurance Runs & Relay
- 9/1/18 – Leave No Trace Trail Marathon & Half
- 11/10/18 – Bobcat Trail Marathon & Half Marathon
- 12/8/18 – Bigfoot 50k & 10 Miler
The Dirty Trail Race Series
- 1/14/18 – Dirty Snowflake Prediction Run
- 2/11/18 – Dirty Love 10k
- 4/21/18 – Flirt with Dirt 10k
- 5/25/18 – Down & Dirty 5M
- 7/14/18 – Muddy Paws 10M/5M/2M Dog Run
- 9/01/18 – Leave No Trace Half Marathon
- 9/02/18 – Minnehaha 5M
- 10/20/18 – Chippewa Creek Challenge 10M
- 11/17/18 – Dirty Dirty 12k
Consider signing up for the entire 2018 Dirty Trail Series by becoming a Dirty VIP!
Details, dates, and pricing now available here!
- 5/12/18 – Akron Rubber Ducks 5k
- 6/2/18 – Green Jewel 50k and 25k
- 10/7/18 – Cleveland Heights Happy 5k & 10k
- 12/24/18 – Frosty 5 and the Mistletoe Mile
Burning River Endurance Runs & Relay: 7/28/18-7/29/18
- The Burning River Endurance Runs & Relay is an exciting 100 and 50 mile solo run and 100 mile relay held in Northeast Ohio. The race travels through several of the region’s most scenic areas, including the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, the Cleveland Metroparks and the Summit Metro Parks.
- The 2018 Burning River 100 is a Western States qualifier, the 3rd leg of the Midwest Grand Slam of Ultarunning, and a UTMB qualifying race!
Fall Running Series: Tuesday evenings in October
- The Fall Running Series consists of weekly, fun-themed, running races, appropriate for all running abilities on weeknights during the month of October. Always enjoyable events and a great time of the year to run and make new friends on the trails! Participation in the Fall Running Series includes an awesome swag item, series finisher medal, and 5 high energy events with a twist. You don’t have to be the fastest to win!
Tents & Trails – The Midwest Trail Running Festival: Labor Day Weekend
- A weekend extravaganza of trail races, camping, and more! Tents & Trails – The Midwest Trail Running Festival will be held on Labor Day weekend and features something for everyone! Running events include four races; a 2 mile kids’ trail race, a 5 Miler, Half Marathon, and a Marathon all on the beautiful, technical trails of Camp Manatoc. These trails are forbidden the rest of the year, don’t miss your only chance to explore them!